Headphones come in various sizes and shapes such as wireless, wired, over-ear, on-ear, in-ear etc. With so many things to choose from, picking the right head phones for you is not easy. If you are looking for the best headphones that fall well within your budget, then take a look at the list provided below for your reference.
- Audio-Technica ATH-M40x: This is one of the best headphones which is known for its clear sound and great design. The over ear headphone is very comfortable to wear and can be packed into a small pouch. They are also foldable and can be used for a prolonged period of time without any discomfort.
- Bluedio R+ Legend: This wireless headphone has flexible connectivity which allows you to use it in both Bluetooth and plugin methods. This headphone is known for its excellent sound quality and amazing designs. With good battery life, it can last for about 28 hours without any problem and shows an impressive battery life.
- BOHM Wireless Bluetooth Headphones: This set of attractive looking headphones is known for its aesthetical look and the premium stereo drivers give the other headphones in this range a run for their money. Available in a small selective range of colors, the headphones is chic and sleek at the same time.
- Sony MDR 7506 Profesional: This headphone looks heavy but is actually quite light to carry. The over ear headphone has excellent base response and is also easy to customize. The best part about this headphone is that it has great noise isolation and is hence preferred by DJs.
- Sennheiser HD280 Pro: It delivers a high quality audio that is both clear and accurate. This is a wired set of headphone which has replaceable audio cord and earpad. It is also lightweight and is quite comfortable to wear. The best part about this headphone is that it helps reduce outside noise by a good 32 dB attenuation.If you enjoy listening to good music, then having a pair of headphones is very important. Moreover, headphones are also used by DJs in order to focus on the music that they play. There are many headphones out there that cost more than $100 but if you are looking for a casual one that is well within your budget, then choosing either of the above models will be useful.